electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips Service Regarding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smarthari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Philips Service Regarding Reply with quote

I have bought all my home appliances in 2006 when I moved to new house. It costs about 1.7 lac rupees. In this, 3 items were the products of Philips. All 3 items (Mixie, TV, Music System) were got repaired within the warranty period. They have replaced the Music system after so many complaints and phone calls. They have rectified my TV also. They have changed the motor of my mixie. After the warranty period, the mixie got repaired again. When I went to service centre, they have told me it will take one week time and the charge for the same is Rs. 850. I have agreed and called them after one week. They keep on saying one or other date and finally I went there for taking my mixie back. They havent shown courtesy to call me atleast once for updating me the progress. The man who went inside for bringing my mixer was not coming back for long time. I went and enquired what is happening. Then he was saying he had given me the item already. I have asked him where is the item them. Then he was showing my some philips shaving machine which was kept on the table. I have told him I have given the mixie for repairing and how come this become Shaver. Then he asked me my name because he lost the job card. Finally, I have collected my mixie without repairing. I have wasted my time, money to go there and give the item for repairing. This was happend in the below service centre:

Philiphs Service Centre
CBI Road,
Near RT Nagar,
Bangalore
Work Order Number: 0412
Date: 06-12-2008

All these complaints happened within 1 year after purchasing. I have purchased my grinder from a local manufacturer about 10 years back, and it is working without any trouble even now. This international brand is giving me a mental torture. One of my friends Music system, which was given for servicing 2 years back is not ready even now. They are moving to consumer court now. Philips Product is cheap and service is pathetic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия