electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Yellow display in Advent tv q2735a

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
autocad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Yellow display in Advent tv q2735a Reply with quote

Hello
I need help me I take a Advent tv model q2735a. A few day the tv sometime the display in yellow color. I clean all inside with clean duster but not all time the problem persist. If any take information or recomended, posible i need soldering again all points but what point i need soldering. Please I need help me.
LJ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to re soldering RGB PCB ( small PCB behind CRT ) specially at blue cathode ( BK ) line.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank for the information I re-soldering in the weekend and post the result.
Thanks again. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I re-soldering all blue cathode and other resistor and the color is back to a normal colors, thanks again

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: color yellow continue sometimes Reply with quote

Hello
the problem continue, the tv advent sometime change to yellow color display. I resoldering complete board on back with blue cathode. what is the next step?
F_galarza

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need re-soldering another parts or check w/meter the any transistor, cathode, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия