electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi C57-WD8000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carreirolt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Hitachi C57-WD8000 Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

It's been quite some time since I've been on (almost a year I think) and I've come back with a little question/favor to ask.

The last time I was here I was troubleshooting some problems with my Hitachi C57-WD8000's flyback. Well, I finally got it fixed and the repair man was great and my TV is back online.

When everyone was helping me troubleshoot it, Minnie said (s)he had downloaded the service manual and we actually tried PM'ing and e-mailing to get it to me. I was never able to get a copy. The repair man did leave me a section out of it for adjusting the convergence.

I was curious if someone (maybe Minnie) could come to my rescue and provide me the full Hitachi C57-WD8000 service manual. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Lou
need

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Re: Hitachi C57-WD8000 Reply with quote

Hi carriot u know what I just have the same problem with my hitachi as u did can u give me a hand with the manual pls.
I appreciate it, thanks.

carreirolt wrote:
Hi everyone!

It's been quite some time since I've been on (almost a year I think) and I've come back with a little question/favor to ask.

The last time I was here I was troubleshooting some problems with my Hitachi C57-WD8000's flyback. Well, I finally got it fixed and the repair man was great and my TV is back online.

When everyone was helping me troubleshoot it, Minnie said (s)he had downloaded the service manual and we actually tried PM'ing and e-mailing to get it to me. I was never able to get a copy. The repair man did leave me a section out of it for adjusting the convergence.

I was curious if someone (maybe Minnie) could come to my rescue and provide me the full Hitachi C57-WD8000 service manual. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Lou
need

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Hitachi C57-WD8000 Reply with quote

If anybody reads what I posted and has the answer pls get ac to me as soon as posible at [email protected]

need wrote:
Hi carriot u know what I just have the same problem with my hitachi as u did can u give me a hand with the manual pls.
I appreciate it, thanks.

carreirolt wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks!
Lou
testequipment09

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This service repair manual written in PDF format contains every information you will ever need for repairing, servicing, rebuilding or maintaining your Hitachi C57 WD8000 PROJECTION COLOR TELEVISION. It covers Every Part of it and contains all the info available there in the costly CD-ROM Manuals. The manual works under all PC based Windows operating systems and even under Mac.
Boggs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get the Hitachi C57WD8000 service manual at www.schematics.me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия