electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
AKAI AM-A2 (help)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sHep

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: AKAI AM-A2 (help) Reply with quote

Hey. I Picked up an ''AKAI AM-A2 model Stereo Integrated Amplifier'' the other day. An electrician shop was chucking out a load of damaged and not damaged goods, basically things that didn't sell or weren't picked up.

I'd been looking for am amplifier for a while. Anywho..

I plugged her in, the lights and dials all lit up, so i connected a turntable to the 'phono' sockets at the back, and a set of 45watt speakers to the speaker outlets. When i turned it all on, this weird humming came through the speakers, but no music.
I dunno whats wrong, any ideas?
akali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: AKAI AM-A2 (help) Reply with quote

Hello,
Do you have the service manual or schema? I have same one and it doesn't work. I m an electronics engineer. But I need the documents. If you have and send me, i would be pleased. I wrote my e-mail adress. Thanks a lot.

[email protected]

sHep wrote:
Hey. I Picked up an ''AKAI AM-A2 model Stereo Integrated Amplifier'' the other day. An electrician shop was chucking out a load of damaged and not damaged goods, basically things that didn't sell or weren't picked up.

I'd been looking for am amplifier for a while. Anywho..

I plugged her in, the lights and dials all lit up, so i connected a turntable to the 'phono' sockets at the back, and a set of 45watt speakers to the speaker outlets. When i turned it all on, this weird humming came through the speakers, but no music.
I dunno whats wrong, any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия