electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
wireless conflict

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ivtec

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: wireless conflict Reply with quote

Hi guys; i have A VGN A100 series and i have DSL with the Security Suite Protection,OK what happens is that my wireless from this dsl keeps falling,while other wireless like my neighbor's don't, if i connect with i cable to the DSL router is OK,i know for a fact that is the dsl virus protection that is causing the wireless connection to fall because when i uninstalled the dsl protection it doesn't happen.also when i turn on the laptop than The Well come comes on it takes longer time to show shortcut items on the screen, in order to reactivate the wireless connection i have to go in the Windows Security protection and turn on and off some setting special the virus where it says Recommended, well i can solve all this by taking out the virus protection but then I'm afraid to get infected which will be a lot worse or just connect a Ethernet cable which is a drag with cables all over the place,anybody there know a solution to this without being radical,i mean tell me to get a cable connected or just take off the protection thanks in advance.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New wireless router or different anti-virus.
ivtec

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: ivtec Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
New wireless router or different anti-virus.

Thanks, i solved by going in the firewall and click advanced settings and local area connection put a mark on DHCP 67 and voila i'm all good to go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия