electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
57f500 fbt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bull10a

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: 57f500 fbt Reply with quote

i need a flyback for a 57f500 but everyone is telling they are obselete i have search high and low for a bw03003, bw03001, and a bw02891 which i am told will fit. does anyone have any laying around
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Flyback transformer Reply with quote

I'm presuming it's for a Hitachi.

BW02891 is still "listed." And it's NOT listed in their "this part is no longer available" area (although BOTH of the other numbers you mention are).

http://www.partstore.com/Part/Hitachi+Ltd/Hitachi/57F500/Hitachi+Ltd/Hitachi/BW02891/New.aspx
bull10a

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is for a hitachi 57f500. i tried to order this from that very site. it went on back order for a coupe weeks and then i was told it was obsulete. was i miss imformed because i will gladley reorder because my tv is worthless with out it
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BW02891 is still "listed." And it's NOT listed in their "this part is no longer available" area (although BOTH of the other numbers you mention are).

Are you sure you based your order on the BW02891 number?

I emailed them and while they confirm the info on the NLA's, they could NOT actually tell if they have ANY of the parts listed were available!

They show a particular part as available and give a price, but can't actually tell if a particular part really is available until you place an order??? Isn't that the definition of what I've heard described as a "Jobber"?
madathitachi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Flyback transformer Reply with quote

Did you ever get the part- I'm in the same situation- basically have a really big paperweight without this part.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also try:
http://www.astimag.com/
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May have some luck with this outfit out of Spain. They make replacements for a variety of TV products and I think MCM is their distributors in US. I remember using them before for discontinued/unlisted TV flybacks. try emailing them with your info.
http://www.hrdiemen.es/products/esp/index_esp.php

Also, another name of a place was something like CRC international out of California?--not sure if it was for a specific brand though?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия