electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LCD TV problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kegjeg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: LCD TV problem Reply with quote

Hi guys, I hope that someone can help. I have an LCD TV that works great when it works. It was given to me because the previous owner said that he was told that it needed a new backlight inverter and he was not interested in fixing it so he gave it to me. I took it home and plugged it in and nothing at all happened. when I pushed the power button, the red power light turned blue and that was it, no sound no picture. I unpluged it from the wall and plugged it back in several times and after about 4-5 times the tv came on with both picture and and sound. That is where I am at, If I plug and unplug several times I can get it to come on and it works great so I do not think that it would be the inverter. I left it on for several hours last night and it worked great. I can also turn it off and back on if it is turned back on fairly soon but if it is turned off for a few minutes or more it will not turn on without the plug and unplug procedure. It is an off brand, Visco 37'' LCD. Thanks, Nate
[email protected]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: TV. lcd Reply with quote

I try to fink that you have a problem with power suply-you must replace the Condensers in circ primary and olso secundary -best regards from DORIN
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take it apart and look for bulged caps on the power supply and inverters. Do you have a full model #?
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink Aren't they ALL "Off-Brands?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия