electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Can someone help me with my Faulty LCD TV PLEASE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xsjad0man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Can someone help me with my Faulty LCD TV PLEASE Reply with quote

iv uploaded some photos to try show what im talking about its a Beko and been fine up untill the other day when the colour just went wierd by wierd i mean whites would just be plain white with no detail and glares would just come out from peoples heads or certain parts of the photo, i cant see it being the backlight as iv never had a problym with it and nothing was touch it just happend, i have no controll over the backlight ither only the brightness and contrast but they dont seem to help at all. iv uploaded some photos to try show what im on about. im just wondering if its fixable or do i really need to buy a new tv DOH!.

any advice would help really thanks.

minnie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't get it. What 'fault' are we looking at? Are you sure the Y Pr Pb cables are plugged in all the way? (Red/Green/Blue cables for video)
xsjado-man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its much better to see in person.
gary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be the lvds cable, but one important question to answer first, what is the model number???????????????????????????????
xsjad0man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

model number is 42WLH530HID

iv took it in to a repair shop he said its the main bored and that it would cost £150-£200 to reply but also says its hard to get the part he needs so will get back to me.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xsjad0man wrote:
model number is 42WLH530HID

iv took it in to a repair shop he said its the main bored and that it would cost £150-£200 to reply but also says its hard to get the part he needs so will get back to me.

PM me the model, TW or TS # and serial number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия