electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic TACT switch part # SOR-122HS Where to find?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Gozinya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Panasonic TACT switch part # SOR-122HS Where to find? Reply with quote

I'm trying to repair an audio effects box (Boss SE-50). One of the buttons on the front isn't functioning and I've found that I need a new button switch. This part is not in stock at Boss/Roland. They wnated to sell me the whole board. I've found out the following information on the button. It's generically referred to as a TACT switch. Panasonic part number = SOR-122HS. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Any help greatly appreciated. All I get for Google queries are places that want to give me price quotes if I by hundreds of them. I only need one. Thanks!
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/search.aspx?C=&K=tact%20switches&T=

Digi-key would be another possible source.

Various mounting considerations (size/dementions), shaft length, operating pressure, horiz. or vertical mount etc.

Browse their websites, I'm sure you can find one that can work (or can be made to work) for your application.
kenray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can also try pacparts.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия