electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Matsui LM20N2 LCD TV - Service Manual or Schematics
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad Professor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Matsui LM20N2 LCD TV - Service Manual or Schematics Reply with quote

Good Day All.

I have a Matsui LM20N2 LCD TV, a few months ago the when you pressed the power button to come out of standby the power LED would go green for a split secound and then go red again.

I then took the unit apart and found some fried parts, I removed Q7, Q8, Q9, Q10, Q11, Q12, Q13, Q14, witch are all the same, and control the Power Step Up Coils for the back lights.

But there are no part numbers on thease parts, so am unable to buy any new bit's, I can buy a hole new power board for somthing like £65+, or just thease parts are less then £1.00 each if I can find out what the part number(s) are.

With the above parts removed, the unit will now switch on and stay on, you can hear the program on the TV, but as there is no backlight on you can't see a thing, if you shine a light on the screen at the right angle you can just about see a picture.

So I am trying to find out of anyone knows where I might be able to get a Service Manual or Schematics for this unit.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll stand a better chance of getting a favorable reply if you bothered to post in the correct forum.

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Mad Professor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justmanuals: Thank you for your reply, as this was my 1st post I was unsure if I should of place this in the "Service manuals & datasheets" or here in the "Equipment Repairs".

Yes I am asking for the Service Manual or Schematics, but at the same time I am talking about repairing the unit, so I could be right or worng, no matter where I placed this post.

Best Regards.
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt if you'd be able to find a specific schematic due to the nature of what is being marketed for some time (disposables). Time after time, it is simply not worth the hassel/cost involved hunting down for something that was not meant to be repaired even by those who manufactured it in the first place.

Your parts in question are more likely FET's or Mosfets as they are usually what is used for the application & what you are saying that there is absolutley no number/logo anything on the part? possible that they may be covered with shelac or coating of some sort--try cleaning with alcohol as it may help reveal something.
Mad Professor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vtech: Thanks for your reply, I have just had a much closer look at one of the old parts, when wet you can just about make out some markings.

H. SD
56 HR

I am not 100% sure if this is right, the marking are quite small.

Best Regards.
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you check against the others & possibly post a picture?
Mad Professor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The print is very small, but it does look to be the same on each.

Here a picture of the power board.

As they are so small, I can't get my digital camera to take a clear picture.
Mad Professor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here is a picture of the lables on the PCB.

And here is the print on the PCB.

I don't know if any of pictures are any help.
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually meant a picture of the face of transistor where you can kinda see the numbers on

BUT, In looking at the board pix, not quite sure if they are infact FET's? ---blurry?, are the 3 letters stamped on the board (inside red circle) ECB OR GSD?
Mad Professor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vtech: I know that you wanted a picture of the face transistor, but I just can't get a clear picture of it so did not bother uploading it.

The PCB marking for the transistors are ECB.

Best Regards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия