electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
lg ysus board parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcgoliva

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: lg ysus board parts Reply with quote

I have a Maxent 42" Plasma tv with an LG EAX31974801 ysus board. The ysus board had a blown fuse and I've disconnected all other boards and the power supply stays on. With the ysus board plugged in, the power supply goes into protection mode. I read somewhere that the issue with this board is usually the IC under the large black heatsink (vs shorted to gnd). This is the case with mine and I'm trying to find out if anyone knows the part number for this IC (IC18). The only way to get it looks like if you desolder the IC cuz the heatsink is screwed on from the under-side of the socket. Also, where can this IC be purchased, and has anyone tried replacing it and had any luck? The board sells for $179 from discount-merchant, but there are 0 in stock at the moment.
gary

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what type of pdp is fitted in the unit, for some lg plasmas there is a repair kit consisting of both sus boards and the control pcb, sells for approx £50!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия