electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ONIDA color tv regrading- set dead and no audio also

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rng

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: ONIDA color tv regrading- set dead and no audio also Reply with quote

I have a ONIDA color television model is 21 PFDB3, in its main board its return that GL-21, which has MICOM ST 92195, chroma ic TDA 8841, POWER SUPPLY IC is STR F 6654, Vertical ic is TDA 8357 JS, horizontal output transistor 2SD 1878 and audio is TDA 2616.

Problem: TV is fully dead, Power supply is ok, Initially Power supply generating B+ is 95V, and 11V, 25 V for audio , 33 V for Tuner.
+5V for MICOM (st 92195) is present.

When i tried to switch it on through remote/ front panet key combination it is not coming out of standby mode. Satand by pin is always low, when i touched the reset pin (+5V) through mutimeter probe, the standby pin become high (but voltage at that pin was arround 2V only), then the 8V supply and +5v supply switched on , also B+ voltage raised to +115V.

All the voltages gernerated by power supply is seems to be okey , not loaded.

No EHT is being generated, i checked voltage at collctor of HOT (2SD1878) it is 115V, i checked horizontal driver stage , driver transformer is ok, driver transister is ok, voltage given to horizontal driver satge through resister is getting droped from 11v to 9V , driver transister is getting hot . I checked the TDA 8841 ic ,+8V power supply is present, H out pin is giving arround 0.6 volt.

i checked EHT transformer it is primary windings are ok, the power supply is not loaded but there is no eht generation, i could not understand where is the problem is... because of this no voltage to heter and vertical stage...

There is a green LED conected to processor (St 92195) ic next to its STANDBY pin, this is switched on when i touch the RESET pin using multimetr probe and glowing contineously, but this is not correct because when the TV was working perfectly allright it was always off (green LED). whenever i switch on the MUSIC mode in this TV (ie.. switching of video only audio was section will work ) at that time it use to blink, whent i use to set alarms that time it use to becontineously on.

So how to find the MICOM ic (ST 92195) is ok or faulty.

please help me out...

I could not able to find the circuit diagram ..

Some one said to me ONIDA circuits are made by JVC
torbjorn

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check with a scope if the drive signal to the horizontal output has the correct frequency. If the capacitor that defines the horizontal frequency goes open circuit (very common with some types of polystyrene capacitors that were used by Daewoo and others), then the horizontal oscillator will run at about 0,5-1 MHz instead of 16 kHz and of course neither the drive nor the output stage will operate correctly at a so high frequency.
venuele

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: ONIDA color tv regrading- set dead and no audio also Reply with quote

pls check memory ic and +12 volt switching transistor(eg.A966)
muthuraj

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Onida color Television (ONIDA BLACK), IC TDA 8841 , ST 92195c

Problem: Vertical Folding

I have replaced the LOT due to LOT ARC and vertical IC TDA 8357
After replacing LOT , i found that there was a shot in the circuit

Can some one tell wat is the diode value??? so that it will be use full for me to replace

Please help me out
I could not able to find the circuit diagram.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия