electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
GE A1050 Digital Camera - Need schematic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnorama

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: GE A1050 Digital Camera - Need schematic Reply with quote

I am looking for a schematic for the GE WM1050 or A1050 Digitial camera. The WM1050 is the one marketed to WalMart (I believe). Specifically, I am looking for info to better understand how the 2 position Focus/Shutter soft-puch-button works. I am looking to replace it with remote controlled switches for an arial photo project.

The switch is labeled SW1 on the board and appears to have 6 solder points (looking from the top). 2 of the solder points may be to anchor the button only. Initial readings show 2 of the other solder points reading approx .5 ohms when open and 0 ohms when button is at first detent and second 2 joints show approx. 5 ohms until the button reaches the second detent at which it then goes to 0 ohms. I assume in both cases the meter is reading other connected circuitry when switches are open.

I think it is a straight forward switch, but I want to be sure since I dont think I could get it back together after I desolder in attempt to connect other switches.

Any information would be appreciated. And if you live in my area I will take arial photos of your house or place of choice! Smile

John
DFW area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия