electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Zenith TV/VCR Combo Model # TVBR1912Z

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jomel147

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Zenith TV/VCR Combo Model # TVBR1912Z Reply with quote

I lost power last night and now my TV wont turn on. I have pulled the plug overnight thinking the TV would be fine this morning, but still no power. Anyone have any clue as to what is wrong? I do not have the user manual, so if anyone has access, I would appreciate it. I also do not have the remot, so I was just wondering if I got a new remote for this TV, would I stand a chance of turning on the TV with a remote? Please help! Thanks. When I went to the Zenith site and entered the model number, it said no data found. It is an older TV manufactured in 1998. Maybe this is too old to have any records, but I wouldnt think so.
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.retrevo.com/support/Zenith-TVBR1322Z-TVs-manual/id/277bh327/t/2/

I realize it's NOT the correct model number, but they DO use the SAME remote (924-10063), so I suspect more is the same than is different.
ANY "Universal" remote, programmed for Zenith will, at least, work "power", "channel up/down," etc.

I think a fuse may have blown or a component in the power supply, most likely the regulator, has died.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия