electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Convergence Problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trailmix86

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Convergence Problem? Reply with quote

I have a Hatachi 50" ultravision HD tv (sorry,no model #)that has begun to loose focus, (Blue and Red) outline of the picture screen. Upper right screen is seems ok. Have used manual went through the Magic focus with no change. What can be done or is it worth having tech to fix. I had it about 3 years, TV is about 7 years old. Any help appreciated.
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presume you'd like exact location numbers, part numbers, etc.

Hard to google, look up prior repairs, etc. when Model Number = NONE.

Will be on the rear cover and is usually repeated somewhere inside the set.
trailmix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Convergence problem? Reply with quote

Thanks jts for your reply. Knew would need the pn, but forgot on way to work.(excuse i guess)
I have model# 53FDX20B, dtd june 2002 Problem as stated with the red,blue colors outline figures and letters. Faces are almost all RED.
TV was given to me, no past repairs known. Interested if I do put money
in to fix will it hold up or crater year so down road. I
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace the STK392-110's and check for any open/changed value bias resistors.
trailmix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Convergence problem? Reply with quote

Thanks again for your help will pursue and go from there.
trailmix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Convergence Problem? Reply with quote

Thanks for the insight, problem fixed. Repaired by service tech. of problem quoted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия