electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Digital HiNote VP710, Twinhead Slimview 3100C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam Luchjenbroers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Digital HiNote VP710, Twinhead Slimview 3100C Reply with quote

I'm trying to obtain service manuals for the following two rather ancient laptops.
    * Digital HiNote VP710
    * TwinHead Slimview 3100C

Also, if anyone could oblige by providing me with the following two pieces of information:
    * Is the power connector for the HiNote VP centre-positive or centre-negative
    * How in hades do I remove the hard-drive from the 3100C, it appears to be stuck to the outside cover with no signs of a removal mechanism and I would prefer not to risk damaging either the disk or the outer cover with the flat-bladed screwdriver lever approach.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия