electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Thomson RP52 does not turn on?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bren-o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Thomson RP52 does not turn on? Reply with quote

Hi there i have a thomson rear projection tv RP 52 that has a standby light come on but when you push on it wont come on. I need to do this repair myself as their are no technitions that can do it in my area. I have limited electronics experience so any help nutting out and repairing this problem would be greatly appreciated. Here is the exact numbers on the back

RP 52 LK

TCM 30063950 Icc9 RCT 3002
Very Happy
ESDAVE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: RP52 PROJ Reply with quote

JUST SAW YOUR REQUIST FOR INFO ,DO YOU STILL NEED INFO ON RP 52 .IF SO EMAIL ME . I HAVE HAD ALOT OF EXPERIENCE ON SAME.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: RP52 PROJ Reply with quote

ESDAVE wrote:
JUST SAW YOUR REQUIST FOR INFO ,DO YOU STILL NEED INFO ON RP 52 .IF SO EMAIL ME . I HAVE HAD ALOT OF EXPERIENCE ON SAME.
hi there i could do with help on rp52 ukn
fravaz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: RP52 PROJ Reply with quote

[quote="ESDAVE"]JUST SAW YOUR REQUIST FOR INFO ,DO YOU STILL NEED INFO ON RP 52 .IF SO EMAIL ME . I HAVE HAD ALOT OF EXPERIENCE ON SAME.[/quote]

i need help for rp 52 thomson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия