electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Trouble with my 32" LCD Viore, Model LC32V58

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miguel cova

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Trouble with my 32" LCD Viore, Model LC32V58 Reply with quote

Firts. let me clarify that I am an user, not a technician
The problem with my 32" LCD Viore, Model LC32V58 consist in the remote control is not working at all.
I took the TV once to the store shop because of this same failure, so they "fixed" the problem in just a day.
Since the short time they took to "fix" the problem, I guess this is a repetitive trouble with an easy way to solve. That time they told me that the failure was due I did not program properly the TV, so what they did was only "small re-adjustements".
The fact is that I have no chance to sent the TV to the store shop again (the warranty expired), so I wonder whether someone in this forum could help me.

I am afraid that the problem is not with the remote control but with the infrared sensor on the TV; I say this because I tried to operate it with my Direc-TV control and it doesn't work. I used several 5 digits codes for the Viore & Akai brands and none of them worked

Thanks in advance for your valuable help
Dan the TV man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Bad remote Reply with quote

Find someone with a Viore tv and see if youre remote works it.Or better yet go to Walmart and tell the greeter you are looking for a remote to replace yours.so they dont think you are stealing it.Go back to electronics and explain to them and see if they will let you try your tv remote on a Viore tv.Its worth a try they can only say no.The infrared board is small and probably not that expensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия