electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony mini hifi fhb1200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gtech

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: sony mini hifi fhb1200 Reply with quote

helo...
can somebody help me...my sony mini hifi model fh-b1200 have a problem, the problem is no power.i mean nothing appear at the front panel. and when i push the power button nothing happen..
plezzzz....someone can help me...
Garry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: sony mini hifi fhb1200 Reply with quote

Hi, Sorry I can't help you but maybe you can help me. I've bought one of these and it works OK but has no speakers. Can you tell me the power rating of your speakers, how many Watts? Thanks for your help.

[quote="gtech"]helo...
can somebody help me...my sony mini hifi model fh-b1200 have a problem, the problem is no power.i mean nothing appear at the front panel. and when i push the power button nothing happen..
plezzzz....someone can help me...[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: sony mini hifi fhb1200 Reply with quote

Hi
i am not a electronic technicen but i have used the system .this system has its power sply bord under the heat sink on which main IC is placed .that bord is splying power to all the other main bords of system also to start surching the problam plz check the main Fuse in the small bord which is placed with the transfarmer.if you if you dont find any problam in up mentioned bord then plz Chang the main IC of amplifire .IC is placed on the heat sink.
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unit is actually a HCDH12 model & was advertised as having a 90W RMS per
channel....not sure how true is that in real testing.....

One common failure for no power was defective Q971 on main pcb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия