electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
toshiba TP50F50 rear projection tv power light blinks on&

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: toshiba TP50F50 rear projection tv power light blinks on& Reply with quote

im having a problem,i turn on my tv and i get no audio no picture the light next to the power button on the tv blinks on&off what could be the problem can i fix this myself any repleys would be much appercited, im new here,so want to say hi,did a search found this site looks like a very nice place to call home thank you,ken
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start by replacing the two STK392-110 IC's on the power board and also check all the resistors aroung them to make sure they have not changed value.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curious as to outcome of this as i am having the same problem with my tv.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mines doing it too Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although this is a simple repair and requires replacing the two convergence IC's generally STKs it should not be attempted by an unqualified or inexperienced person. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Although this is a simple repair and requires replacing the two convergence IC's generally STKs it should not be attempted by an unqualified or inexperienced person. Laughing

Also, This is a common problem with Toshiba Rear proj tvs but also Samsung and a few others. Let the Buyer Beware. Do not buy Rear Proj tvs, Plasma tv, LCD Rear proj Tv, or Overhead projectors. Buy conventional tv or LCD monitor or tv but not rear proj. Some of these illuminate using a lamp device which has a short life span (approx 6000 hrs) = 3-4 yrs use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия