electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Reset Prestting channels Sony KV 19216R TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hentmanmd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reset Prestting channels Sony KV 19216R TV Reply with quote

My old Sony KV1926R TV has several channels preset. The remote doesn't work at all.

How can I reset the channel presets so that all channels will come up in order when I push the channel up button on the front of the TV? The manual talks about using the remote to select channels, and then pushing the 'add; or 'erase' buttons on the front of the tv, but our remote is dead.

Howard
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Program a "Universal" remote! Wink
hentmanmd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: preset channels Reply with quote

I have a universal remote. When i select a channel, and press the 'add' button, i don't get the '+' sign to show that the channel was added, and when i go back to check, the channel was not added. What am i doing wrong?
lervinfix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Reset Prestting channels Sony KV 19216R TV Reply with quote

hentmanmd wrote:
My old Sony KV1926R TV has several channels preset. The remote doesn't work at all.

How can I reset the channel presets so that all channels will come up in order when I push the channel up button on the front of the TV? The manual talks about using the remote to select channels, and then pushing the 'add; or 'erase' buttons on the front of the tv, but our remote is dead.

Howard

the only way to fix that is a remote..but is dead..how about i will teach you how to revived youre remote!!!if youre not throwing it away..Smile just open the cover and resolder all components that you see...focus to crystal component is a square one has 2 pin with labled 455 or 400..color yellow or blue..check it if the 2 pin has no cut...check also the sensor at the top..is like a LED bulb but it wasnt...Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия