electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need service manual for mitsubishi vs-7083 70" tv or si

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VGM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Need service manual for mitsubishi vs-7083 70" tv or si Reply with quote

The convergence is very messed up on my 70" mitsubishi television. There are blue and yellow/lightgreen shadows around the outside of everything, except in the very center. I'd like the service manual to see if there is anything I can fix...thanks! I already checked eserviceinfo and didn't see anything but maybe I missed it.
spicolli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: need help with my (new to me T.V.) Reply with quote

my mitsubishi big screen model # vs-7083 has a small problem with a fine blue line in the picture and id'e like to hook the rest of my entertainment system to it but i didn't get a manual with the unit.i'm looking for a a schematic for the surround sound and any info on tunning the projecjtion system,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия