electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
lost component signal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rigmancam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: lost component signal Reply with quote

I have great sound but have lost my signal from components completely. However the screen and menu still works. What can i look for?
rigmancam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: screen issue Reply with quote

If it helps model number is D52W26 chassis ITC222
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: lost component signal Reply with quote

5960These Itt122 chassis are a pain,first check for bulged capacitors in the power supply you may be losing power to the tuner/video output.Also the if the convergence ICs are bad,sometimes you lose video.They are on the small board far left mounted up above the power supply.The tuner could also be out,the easiest way for you to check the tuner is get an old VCR and hook to the tv.If the tv gets channels youre tuner doesnt work,or is not getting power.
controls

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any brief explanation about this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия