electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
1998 Hitachi ultravision. model 50ux58b

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yeahidunno

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: 1998 Hitachi ultravision. model 50ux58b Reply with quote

hellowashington. I recently picked up a hitachi TV for free thinking it'd be simple to get it up and running like new again. I'm not an electronics wiz by any means but hated to see what seemed like a good TV thrown out. Here's what I have found so far: I was told it had convergence issues and needs new IC's. I was never told which ones. I have no manual or schematic. The red and green must both be off cause they shadow on either side of a picture. It seems to be worse on the left side of the screen. Also on the top left corner in a stripe its blurred or smudged. Was I diagnosed right? If so which parts do I need? Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Sorry to make you read so much but thought background info might be important.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия