electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Ashly FET500 Power Amp schematic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Jefyll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Ashly FET500 Power Amp schematic Reply with quote

Can anyone suppy a schematic please for the Ashly FET-500 power amp? The unit was given to me but needs work on one channel... some kind of bias or crossover issue -- distorts most noticeably on low-level signals... Thanks :o)
Dr Jefyll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody? Please?!!......... Sad
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me get this straight. You have a stereo amplifier with one good working channel and one channel that has distortion. And you need a schematic?

Any technician would get this fixed by making comparative readings, ohms and voltage especially, NO schematic needed. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smarty-pants.

Okay, you're right. And I don't mind you teasing me. You're correct: the good channel is a very useful reference. Nevertheless, I value my time. It is significantly more productive to work with a schematic than without.

If anyone has a schematic I'll be glad to receive it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия