electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Laptop Repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvering

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Laptop Repair Reply with quote

When I am working on a laptop I like to take pictures (digital). I print the pictures out. Not all screws are the same, so when I remove a screw I tape the screw to the appropriate place in the picture. Screws are usually various lengths and thread counts. Do it this way I keep from stripping out threads by using the wrong screw. I do the same for any small parts that I come across. Any guys can help me out?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a laptop sony pcg-FxA53 model pcg-9E1L from somebody and now i wanted to format it, but now i found the bios set up is locked with password . how can i remove the password?
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open it up, take the battery out and reinsert it. Voila! No password.

HtH

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия