electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
L32hdtv10a picture
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jmccustoms

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: L32hdtv10a picture Reply with quote

ok, I have the l32hdtv10a and replaced power supply and green/yellow light comes on and off but no picture, what can i check to see if its the backlight board? Im getting 23 volts to backlight board and through the fuses but im sure there is a command circuit or wire to tell the backlight board to come on, there is three wires with the 4red and 4 black wire plug. can anyone tell me how to check and see if that circuit is telling it to come on or not? if its this board i can get it to work for another 60 bucks but dont want to buy it and it not be it, any help would be greatly appreciated...........
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
train123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the set turned on, you should be able to shine a flashlight onto the screen from the front and see enough of the picture to know if that part is working. If you don't see any picture, you have more problems than just the back light.
Jmccustoms

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i did that and I saw the word volume while i was turning it up and down, so does that mean its the backlight inverter board?
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or bad power supply, or bad CCFL bulb(s) or no enable signal. Wink
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have 12/24 volts to the inverters I'd suspect inverter.
Jmccustoms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok one more question, I checked power coming into inverter board and I have 4 volts standing on one wire, 3 volts when turned on and the other is ground. I also have 24 volts coming into board on red wires and grounds on black. the three wires are brown, orange and black, those three are the ones im getting the switch power to, so the inverter board is getting signal but not turning on the board correct??? and do you know who I can get the inverter board from? the numbers on the board are CPT 320WA01C rev 01. and I have a power supply board that was bad but I couldnt find any burnt spot on it (i replaced the power board)is this board worth anything to anyone as a reparable board and could I get anything for it? Thanks for all your help
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the wires going to the inverter board should be going high/low each time the POWER button is cycled "on/off." Wink
Jmccustoms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is considered high? and what is considered low? i have 4 volts on one wire,and 3 volts on the other when turned on. from the new power supply
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if a wire has zero volts on it with the unit in the "off" state, then the power button is pressed and it becomes, say 3.86 volts in the "on" state, AND it reliably repeats this pattern each cycling of the power switch, then the "enable" voltage is present. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия