electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
help for my tv sharp 14v-j50m

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thongs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: help for my tv sharp 14v-j50m Reply with quote

Hello masters, we need y0us help for my tv set, when i turn it on the relay click and automatically hold down and only red light indecated. When i jumper the relay in b+ line the set is working but dim screen and have black in the left and right of the screen and also single vertical white in the middle of the screen. When i test the b+ line, it registered at 75vdc only.. What is the typical faults of this symptoms? Thanks.
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyback transformer (output xster runs hot) and/or horizontal yoke return line.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
Flyback transformer (output xster runs hot) and/or horizontal yoke return line.
ah yes sir, i will check your your advice and i will update you later, thank you so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия