electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TravelPilot RNS 149 can't switch on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: TravelPilot RNS 149 can't switch on Reply with quote

hi
just bought transit type 3 with mark 2 CI autohome camper body.
It has a TravelPilot RNS 149 fitted which I have'nt a clue about although I have the manual which looks pretty complex for my brain cells.
The blue light was flashing when I bought the van and I was able to play the unit radio and CD. Then the blue light stayed on when the unit was turned off. Now the blue light is off all the time and I cannot get the unit to turn on or do anything. I had no idea what a pricey bit of kit this was.
Please can anyone Help!!!![/code]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия