electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Use of .bin files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ciprian23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Use of .bin files Reply with quote

Hi !

I've seen there's a lot of material stored as .bin files . Can anyone tell me how to use these files ?

For example, I want to open these files :

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/equipment_mfg/Hyundai_21.html .

P.S. I have searched on the forum for the "how to use bin files", but by now I didn't manage to find something.
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not going to open the .bin files. They are strictly software binary files pertaining to the specific model of equipment. It is the binary data burned in to the eprom. It contains all the needed data (settings, chimes, menu's etc) used to control the device. If & when there is an eprom failure or software corruption, it can be burned back in to the eprom and bring the unit back to life.
Ciprian23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand no....that .bin is not an archive containing schematics Cool .

In fact, I am searching schematics for satellite receiver HYUNDAI HSS – 1120NA (especialy for the circuits in the euroscart area ).

If these .bins are not schematics, you are possibly know here I could find the schematics for that satellite receiver ?
Ciprian23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to say "I understand know....that .bin is not an archive containing schematics Cool " . Hmm, would be usefull an edit function for the post reply.
vtech

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea about it's schematic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия