electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 27PT6441/37 won't stay on chassis L04.1U AA

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Philips 27PT6441/37 won't stay on chassis L04.1U AA Reply with quote

Help Please!!
I have only had this tv for about 12 months. And it don't want to stay on.When I go to turn it on it powers up only for 3-4 seconds and you can hear sound if I have it hooked to cable tv, then shuts off and the power light blinks 3 times then 2 then one long one. What does that mean?? The fuse is fine. not blown. If you could help me I would appreciate it. I seen alot of people had the same prob with these tv's should of looked at this before I bought the damn thing! Mad And seen alot of people said it was a common thing and to change the thermister 3523 and put part number 2122 663 00019 in 3507. I ordered the part waited 3 weeks for the darn thing cause it was in such high demand. Well I changed that and it still won't stay on. It seemed to stay on longer than before. Cause before I changed the thermistor or PTC it would only stay on for about 2 seconds. Well, I would appreciate some help thank you! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a repair kit for that model, that may correct your problem.
Part#483531057673

Millennium Electric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Philips 27PT6441/37 won't turn on Reply with quote

Thank you for replying. I will get that repair kit and try that. Thanks so much for your help.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия