electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Goodmans W322NS TV faulty.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan_c

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Goodmans W322NS TV faulty. Reply with quote

Hi

I have a faulty W322NS TV. The orginal problem was the a faulty LOPT which I have replaced. When I powered the TV on, the faulty LOPT shut down the power supply. I have replaced the LOPT, I have now have a screen correct size etc but completely white etc no channel picture. I presume the faulty LOPT has seen something else off. I have no circuit hence the posting.

Thanks

Alan
menstrate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: goodmans w322ns Reply with quote

your television is fitted with the formenti f19 chassis very common used in proline/goodmans televisions with various types of crt the manual is available on this site under formenti f19.
Idea i have recently repaired one of these televisions which had a new loptx fitted by someone else after it was fitted they where presented with no picture /blank white screen after which he gave up it then came to me i had a look at the blanking pulse comming back from the crt base pcb it was not there the fault was caused by the rgb amplifier chip on the crt base although a new one had been fitted it apears that it was a duff this maybe the same with yours however i would firstly check that you have your 200v supply to the crt base pcb if ok change the chip but before you change the chip it might be worth checking r34 & r35 these are a common trouble in these sets failing this i can only think that your if jungle chip may have had a bashing but it may cost a few quid so check the others first best of luk.

kev, (ASRTRAVISION GRIMSBY)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия