electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Who has got this relay

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmdrdan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Who has got this relay Reply with quote

I am looking for a relay to replace one in a Sharp 27n-s100.

It is an OEG SDT-S-109LMR.

I can find specs and diagrams of this relay but I can't find anyone who sells them except for wholesale with huge minimum purchases.
Ray

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of searching for the generic number stamped on the part, find out the sharp part number(need service man ) --then more likely you can purchase it from a sharp supplier---You can also do a search by model number & pull up parts list on some sites

Let see, do not have the service manual handy, but does it happene to be the relay>> (RY701 marked on the board)?

If it is, sharp part number is RRLYJ0081CEZZ & can be purchased thru tritronicsinc.com or any other sharp parts supplier

BTW, R u sure the relay is bad?

Ray

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ray I'll check to see if it's RY701 , any case you've pointed me in the right direction.
I suspect this relay on strong physical evidence. Previous owner somehow knocked out the power button, which turns on a lever to push the button at a 90 degree angle on the board. The relay was directly behind it, cover had fallen off, and the circuit is clearly open. Apparently the user pushed a pencil or something through, not knowing they needed to push down, and they knocked the relay cover off and then destroyed it.
I don't have a circuit tester but I am sure enough of this to gamble on getting a replacement.

cmdrdan
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия