electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
50 inch hitachi lamp projection t.v

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetguy66

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: 50 inch hitachi lamp projection t.v Reply with quote

this t.v has a green line right across the middle of the screen, it is about 10 inches wide anyone know what may cause this, the model is 50VS69Aif anyone can help that would be good, i have the spear boards out of another one ,so if anyone knows the board that would cause this problem i be for ever thankful, carl
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#UX27714 or #UX26114 optical block depends on the serial number. FOR SERIAL NUMBERS V6E000001 ~ V6I016787 USE PART NUMBER UX26114. FOR SERIAL NUMBERS V6I016788 AND ABOVE USE UX27714.
swetguy66

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: optical block Reply with quote

is this the one that , i call the color prizium ,three small glass plates one red .one green and one blue,.thanks carl
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. It projects the picture.
sweetguy66

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: optical block, Reply with quote

thank you, i have one of those so i should be ok, again thanks, carl
sweetguy66

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: need more help Reply with quote

well i got the optical block,.but the thing, appears to be out of converence, does anyone know if these plates can be ajusted and how, thanks carl.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you got a defective optical block. You can call Hitachi and ask them how to do a RA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия