electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic Fax KX-F90, ERROR 22=TImer IC Error, Service requi

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marciocampos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Panasonic Fax KX-F90, ERROR 22=TImer IC Error, Service requi Reply with quote

This fax was dead. I repaired the power supply. Now it's ok, but the display shows code error 22, TIMER IC ERROR.

I replaced the back-up batery, the error remains. I can't set date and hour...

Is there a reset procedure to solve it? I think this error code is a warning to owner take the fax to service after X hours of use. This model is too much older.

May you help me?

Please, excuse me, my english is pour...

Thanks
polaret

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my friend
I repair a long ago a panasonic other model with power suplly damaged and then turn it on shows also er 22 i dont remember about date and time settings but the fault was at the plate of phoneline broken swich not the line swich one other with big plastic for the cover i think(i dont know if this can help you but good luck)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия