electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Yamaha RX-V661

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mezz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Yamaha RX-V661 Reply with quote

Hello
I have Yamaha RX-V661and have a problem with him.First problem was front display i can t see anything but works fine everything other except display,now i fix that and display work but now i have another problem when i turn on he works 2 or 3 seconds and turn off automatically,so i looking inside and find one Dioda which is dead,but there is no signature on she so i need help and could anybody help me or advice what to do please?
On the motherboard the signature for that Dioda is D1045
I hope you will help me....
If you have any question or wanna more information just ask...

Many thanks....
Bruno
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Drdave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Diode Replacement Reply with quote

All 4 of the diodes should be replaced with the new part# 1N4002S or NTE 116. and it would also be a good idea to replace all 4 220mfd caps in that power supply circuit.

Make sure all grounding scwews are all torqued down both inside the unit and also the back panel screws.
Good Luck!
konakat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same symptom, but on inspection, I found that the wires plugging into CB102 pins 1 & 3 are shorted together. Since these lead to the transformer, does that mean my transformer is bad? If someone with schematics could tell me, or if someone with a working receiver could just tell me what resistance they measure between those wires I would really appreciate it.
smeezekitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Yamaha RX-V661 Reply with quote

Mezz wrote:
Hello
I have Yamaha RX-V661and have a problem with him.First problem was front display i can t see anything but works fine everything other except display,now i fix that and display work but now i have another problem when i turn on he works 2 or 3 seconds and turn off automatically,so i looking inside and find one Dioda which is dead,but there is no signature on she so i need help and could anybody help me or advice what to do please?
On the motherboard the signature for that Dioda is D1045
I hope you will help me....
If you have any question or wanna more information just ask...

Many thanks....
Bruno

Ok...Thats not correct FYI.
duke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Mezz,

could you help me.

U wrote, u fixed your display problem.

can u give me a short instruction, what u did?

thanks a lot.

best regards,
duke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия