electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Fujitsu Siemens Laptop Amilo Pro ( not charging )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicovandermeulen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Fujitsu Siemens Laptop Amilo Pro ( not charging ) Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Fujistu Siemens Amilo Pro notebook.
After connecting it to my car charger (probably too high voltage) the power suply doesn't function anymore. The LED on the laptop doesnt light up, the power suply is okay. The laptop worked fine, but now the accu is empty.
Can anyone help me with a solution fpr this problem ?? Is only the accu defect or a burned wire on the mainboard or whatever??
Does anyone has some schematics or service manual for this laptop ??

****THANXS****

Greetings,
Nico
mike6996

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: faulty dc input Reply with quote

the input for the dc power supply in some laptops is faulty, either the solder is poor in quality or the input port is broken, either way your best option is to send it back to the seller and demand a new one. if you cant get it repaired it is possible to fix it as im typing of a laptop with the same problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия