electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
technics SC-CH510 - REX0511 pin layout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neurocon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: technics SC-CH510 - REX0511 pin layout Reply with quote

hello
i have an old technics SC-CH510 stereo system. the cassette deck (RS-CH510) is broken.
i'd like to use the "tape send" signal that normally goes from the amplifier to the cassette deck and send it to another stereo system's aux input.
Problem is, it's no standard audio cable, it's a XX pin "flat cable" (REX0511).
Do you have an idea where i could find the pin layout for this ?
in order to take the tape send signal (L & R audio + ground), and send it to this other system i have ?
vtech

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not have a print for 510 but looking at the owners man, apparently either one can be used. pinout of the 610 is shown

Last edited by vtech on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
neurocon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot man !! Cool
neurocon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's weird. i've soldered the tape send (pin 13 to 15) to a cable that goes in this other stereo system i have.
the signal is sent when i play a cd, no problem, but it's not when i play other sources !?
any idea why ?
i'm thinking, maybe the amplifier monitors the tape output when playing sources other than cd's ?
could there be a way around ?
vtech

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has to be some form of system control that determines the priority of the playback signal. I have not looked at the schematic but it should not be difficult to figure out. In general, the main processor has to have some form of a feedback signal from whatever source that is playing.

My time is rather limited here but may be able to help out later on
neurocon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be really sweet. there's no hurry ! i couldn't figure this out on my own, that's for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия