electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Logitech’s New Wireless Keyboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerRoss

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Logitech’s New Wireless Keyboard Reply with quote

I’ve been reading about this new keyboard that’s got everyone excited for some weird reason. It’s the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 and it is just as the name suggests, solar powered. I think it’s a great idea for the whole green movement and everything, but I’m a bit skeptical about practicality. The device can actually be charged by both outdoor and indoor lighting which is great. My problem with it is the fact that if you run out of batteries, it’s not like you can quickly and simply add a few batteries until the solar batteries are recharged. Anyways, you can get it for $79.99 right now which isn’t too bad considering.
[url]http://www.slashgear.com/logitech-wireless-solar-keyboard-k750-bypasses-batteries-01111429/ Rolling Eyes [/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : ïúòåøåñòâèÿ