electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
bush dvd147tv sound fault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: bush dvd147tv sound fault Reply with quote

having recently purchased a goodmans tvdvd combi i took it back beling it was faulty i now have a bush dvd147tv which is the same unit just a diffrent badge, however the problem has occured again after tuning in the channels for the first time everything seems fine however when it comes to assigning the channels to the program no.s the sound on one channel droped out, i tried to remidy this by re scaning the channels only to be left with no sound atall form the tuner (the dvd plays sound fine) is this a known fault and can anybody help me with it?

thank

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, can't provide a remedy but exactly the same has happened to me with the brand new TV (replacement) received three days ago !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия