electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC FP1350x - Service menu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locutus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: NEC FP1350x - Service menu Reply with quote

Hi,

Does anybody knows how can I access the service menu for a NEC MultiSync FP1350X monitor?
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Service menu Nec - any suggestion ? Reply with quote

Has anybody a suggestion where to find for this ?
NEC 1350X Service Mode

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locutus, Your in luck !

Enter the menu tag 7 (Display mode)
Press & Hold (Reset / Up & Down)

A warning Screen will appear, press proceed.

Hope this helps.....
rturnock

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Exit Service Menu Reply with quote

Many thanks for inofrmation on entering service menu, I have been trying to match two monitors for quite some time and now I have been able to.

But

How do you go back to the normal menu? Power cycle and reset still leave the service menu as comin up.
Dooney

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: FP1350 Service Menu Reply with quote

Hi

To exit Service menu try pressing exit twice, if this does not work let me know and i`ll have a look in the service manual.

Mike.
rturnock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: Exiting Service Menu Reply with quote

Thanks. Pressing twice brought up the service menu where you press "Exit" a third time to get back.
Multisync_pain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Please Help! My Multisync FP1350X Screen is flashing Reply with quote

Please, can someone PLEASE help me Question My NEC Multisync FP1350X Screen
is flashing like mad and I can't find out why or how to stop it!
The flashing is in the form of narrow and wide bands horizontially
across the screen and it happends on a now and again basis!
Please, can someone help me Question Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия