electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RCA picture problem -- amateur desparate for help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffale

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: RCA picture problem -- amateur desparate for help Reply with quote

I am a garbage man and one day on our route, a customer had given me a 37 inch RCA. He told me it had a problem but I was welcome to it if I wanted to have it repaired. The problem is this: when I plugged it in and connected it to cable, the picture and everything is perfect but after a while (the time is always different, from a few minutes to an hour) the picture goes black. I can still cycle through the channels and access the menu and hear the sound perfectly, also see the chennel numbers displayed on the screen but no other visual except a slightly lighter black screen for a split second every time a channel is changed. after another while, the picture comes back in -- a crisp beautiful picture with no jumping or snow or anything and on it goes. The model number is F35665 and it says on the front Entertainment Series, Guide Plus, Picture-in-Picture. I don't know anything about televisions but have worked inside various electronics and computers and I am not afraid to try unless I'm advised that it's just too difficult for the common person. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do or try that may fix this problem? I would be DEEPLY indebted.

Thanks,

Cliff
[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия