electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic DVD Model S75 Colour Dropout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
binbags

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Panasonic DVD Model S75 Colour Dropout Reply with quote

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum and am looking for some help with my dvd player. After 30 minutes or so I get colour dropout, I have narrowed this problem down to the pc board that does all the processing just after the the main dvd carrier unit, this board is called the "module PCB". There is a component on this board that is temperature sensitive or has a dry joint on it. I have tried cooling with freezer spray, this is ok for a short while, I have also tried over_heating the board and this clears the problem? This is what makes me think that it is a capacitor with a dry joint.

I have a stereo veiwing micrscope, but this has not shown anything obvious to me.

If there is nayone out there who can help, I would be grateful. I have all the relevant service sheets. I think my email address will be shown

regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия