electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PANASONIC AG-7500A SVHS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colorfinger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: PANASONIC AG-7500A SVHS Reply with quote

Need manual for this. Any help on where to find one? Pay or no pay.

I looked on many sites through google, can't find any...

Thank you
Colorfinger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't need service manual, just need to know how to use it.... Embarassed
aleym47

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: manual Reply with quote

You should be able to get the manual from Panasonic Literature division. They should still have the original for photocopy service.
If not I have access to one, but would need permission from my
boss to copy it for you.
The operation is quite simple. The front switch that says local / remote will select whether the controls on the front of the unit run the deck ie local or a remote controller such as the AG-750 in remote mode. If you use the controller you should get the manual for it. I take it you are using local mode with just one unit or are you running an edit facility with a play deck AG-7510 and record deck AG-7500A with controller AG-750?
In Local the front buttons are straightforward, FF fast forward, play, play, rec record, RW rewind, Stop. Audio levels you have HD for the Hi Definition Audio (not to be confused with Hi Def TV haha )) which is recorded with flying heads on the video drum. There is a little door that opens on lower right where you select HD on or off. There is a set of controls for Normal audio which is recorded with two channels along the edge of the tape. Tracking sync pulses are recorded along the opposite edge of the tape. The video is recorded in the middle section between using helical scan techniques. HD sound is recorded with a scan line between the video and generally has better quality, but difficult to edit.
There are buttons on the front which are supposed to enable some local editing. For that you should have the manual. Otherwise put some tapes in and change settings and observe the results. It isn't that hard but what you can't figure it out and you can't really damage anything.
On the back there is a switch for Time Code recorded on channel 2 or for a 2nd channel of audio. Most folk would set it to channel 2 audio, time code OFF unless you have a time code generator.
There is a switch on the back postion 1,2, or 3 to select which of several models of controllers are connected. If you have none, it doesn't matter where it is set. Most folk use theAG-750 which I believe is set to position 1.
SVHS format is higher resolution (more lines top to bottom of the screen.) SVHS requires a better grade of tape often labeled as SVHS on the box. there is switch SVHS on or off. Once recorded the deck senses whether it is SVHS on or off. These decks are designed for professional application and to get better quality picture and sound run only at the "SP" speed which gives two hours on a T-120 tape. You cannot get more time on a time at LP or SLP mode on this deck. It will not support it. If you insert a tape recorded in these slower modes they will play back at a faster speed as the servo does not have the ability to switch to that speed. So don't use anything but SP recorded tapes and the machine only records in SP. SVHS is optional, but advised for best quality.
I hope this helps you. If you need more help call Panasonic Literature branch and parts -- Kent WA 1-800-833-9626 hopes this helps Roger
equinoxdave

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thank you much for your in depth and experienced feedback.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия