electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service manual/help for TASCAM US-122 usb audio card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
damnick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Service manual/help for TASCAM US-122 usb audio card Reply with quote

Hello to all
I have in repair a tascam us-122 audio card

The left channel is not working I have checked and the signal goes in but no signal arrive to akm4552 adc

It seems that no signal is also present on insert port
I think that the preamp is similar to this but
I cannot find some of the component because the board is small
[url=http://postimage.org/image/qucvjbgk/full/]
[/url]

I've checked and the collector of the transistor are connected like in this image to pin 2 and 3 of an opamp
but in the working channel I have a signal in output and the + and - at the same voltage with no signal present, and in the bad channel I have no signal on opamp pin 3 output and pin 2 and 3 are very different in voltage (2.8 and 1.8v) with +-5V supply voltage present and the output stuck at -5V

In what manner I can check if is bad the opamp, the transistor or some capacitor/resistor? the power supply are ok and the signal arrive at the base of the two transistor
Thanks for your help
Nicola Lunghi
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your schematic in unclear but it looks like you may infact have a bad TL072. FET op amps tend to be sensitive and frequently do fail in audio applications.
There is no reliable way to test them--best to just replace it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия