electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic SD-P5073-K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frustrated

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Panasonic SD-P5073-K Reply with quote

The top half of my screen is not bad, but the bottom has a blue gun bowing
about 1" high on the ends, and 3" high in the middle. I have not been able
to locate a service for this set either. Please help me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, Marc
Hopeful

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem ...I can adjust the red and blue using the remote , but they can't move far enough to aling properly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: convergence Reply with quote

I had the same problem with my Pioneer projection tv. The repairman told me that it is a bad chip in the convergence for my blue projector. He told me it would cost $250 to repair it. Hope this info helps.
sharpe99

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: pioneer Reply with quote

I believe the person who originally posted this made a mistake in saying it was a panasonic this is a pioneer model number as i too have the same problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия