electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Screen replacement Projection TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alagares

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Screen replacement Projection TV Reply with quote

Hi guys;

I just found a Sony KP53XBR25 53" Projection TV next to my garbage can. The problem is that the TV doesn't have a screen. At first I thought that it was not working so I connected a portable DVD player to the TV to check it out. For my surprise it was working.
I have the TV in my house now and I put a bed sheet on top of it and in fact it is working just fine, I can see the image very clearly and the sound is great.
I'm wondering if it would be possible to find a replacement screen for this TV. I also found the broken screen in the garbage and it has this numbers on it: 4-036-469-01 and 0014370 I did a search in google with no luck.

I'm including some photos, maybe some can help me create something....I Mean if I can see the image in a bed sheet there must be something to make it work...

[/img]http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/2/180643.jpg[/img]

alagares

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: first image - sorry Reply with quote

kendol1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: 53" tv Reply with quote

I don't have an answer for your post but I was wondering if you could email me @ [email protected]? I need to talk to you about the user manual.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#407052501 NLA. Use sub 991099935 ( AIWA).
#408470202 can be ordered.

http://www.tritronicsinc.com/lookup_oa.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия