electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Beko NR28426NDS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jono

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Beko NR28426NDS Reply with quote

Beko 28426NDS i cannot locate this model in any search. My problem is ticking BU508df(LOPTr) and flashover on EHTpiller from LOPTX. Can i be informed of any other associated components that would need replacing. The BU508 has destroyed twice.

many thanks JP Acircuit diagram would be helpfull for this model.
SHELDONS TV

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy you need to replace the lopt and transistor ,then check the line drive frequency-there is a fault which increases the line frequency and there are certain mods which may need to be carried out.
you should have a working set one the lopt and line transistor has been replaced.Try the wimtv site for mor info if you have more problems
jono

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Beko NR28426NDS Reply with quote

Many thanks for the info, TV is up and running. jp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия