electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Denon AVR-1601

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Denon AVR-1601 Reply with quote

Someone gave me one of these after it stopped working for them. When you power it on, you can see the front panel cycle through and then the power just cuts out. A check of the boards reveals that relay 106 keeps tripping open. The front panel red power LED is flashing rapidly. Any ideas for this one? I have checked what I can for power, fuses, even sprayed it out with compressed air. Thanks for any ideas....
Sorin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Denon Reply with quote

Hi Roger,

the power button is flashing because the unit goes into protection. Check the power transistors, the 0.22 ohm or 0.47 resistors in the output of the transistors.
Good luck,
Sorin Pirvulet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem with a Denon AVR 1403. The Front Left channel fried both of the large Darlington (1560, 2390) on that channel. They essentially just fused internally. Also I found a roasted resister (R115FL I believe it was a 2.2 Kohm) on the board. I have replaced everything that I could find that was broken. But It still keeps kicking in to the Protection Mode after a couple seconds of starting up.

I am not sure if this is of any help to any one. The smaller middle transistor on the FL measured 1.75 ish from Emitter(-)pad to Collecter(+)pad using the diode test. It read the same with and with out that transistor installed. The problem is that every other 947 reads 1.26 when measured the same way.

Now I have been using the 1603 manual but they seem to be the same for this part of the amp.

I have made a website with pics of the board and of the schematics.
[url]Http://www.stratfordcrc.org/help/help.htm [/url]

Please have a look and let me know what I shoudl do next. And if anyone has the 1403 manual I would really liek to get my hands on it.[/url]
DaveOlbach

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Guest is me
krasko87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: denon avr1601 Reply with quote

Hello.I have a prbolem with my reciever.Turn power and nothing.Then a check the mainboard and there are no power after main transformator.Do you have any idea for any solution

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need original remote control for this reciver (AVR-1601).
If somebody have one please contact me : [email protected] (remove 4 dots betwen co and m)

10X,
Mircea
sonjaboy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Think a friend of mine has one. I will PM you once confirmed.

Anonymous wrote:
I need original remote control for this reciver (AVR-1601).
If somebody have one please contact me : [email protected] (remove 4 dots betwen co and m)

10X,
Mircea
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия