electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
CPX200 Power Supply malfunction.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poprivet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: CPX200 Power Supply malfunction. Reply with quote

Dear Sirs

I have a TTI CPX200 Power Supply with one of the outputs not working.

It is the ouput number one.
The ouput number two works fine.

The OUTPUT 1 display shows zero volts and zero amperes.
The CV and CI leds are turned off and the UNREG led is turned on.

If I switch off the output the UNREG led turns off and I can adjust the current and voltage with the corresponding knobs, but when I turn the ouput on again the display measurements returns to zero volts and zero amperes and the UNREG led turns on again.

I found the service manual at this site but I havn't been able to solve the problem by myself.

Did anyone had this problem before or have some tips to solve the problem ?

How can I contact the person who posted the service manual ? ( His name is cbuckle )

Thank you very much for your attention, I hope someone can help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия